High Pressure Cleaning
Also know as – Power Washing – Pressure Washing
Kleenit ONLY use HOT water in our high pressure water cleaning process!
- Would you clean the dishes with cold water? Absolutely not! The same principle applies to our high pressure washing! Water is heated on the back of the Kleenit vehicles by a purpose made instantaneous heater, and is the ONLY way to optimise cleaning results, particularly when oil stain removal and grease spots are involved.
- Kleenit uses dedicated high pressure cleaning machinery. We DO NOT simply blast your paving or concrete and cause splatter all over your windows! Kleenit use the latest brick paver cleaning and concrete cleaning machine, which transfers the hot water down into your paving or concrete via a spinning water delivery device, located beneath the machine. This creates very little splash up and ensures the hot water and high pressure cleaning is concentrated where its supposed to be… on your brick pavers or concrete.
- Every Kleenit operator is highly trained and has a vast amount of experience in our high pressure cleaning and paver sealing techniques, and understands exactly what needs to be done in each scenario to ensure your total satisfaction every time. Each Kleenit operator has the skills and technical knowledge to offer expert advice on paver sealing and concrete sealing should the need arise
For A Free Quote Call
1800 255 336
Kleenit High Pressure Cleaning Services are available in:
- Perth and Joondalup, Rockingham, Mandurah, Fremantle, Midland, Bunbury & Augusta in WA
- Sydney inc. Campbelltown, Wollongong, Central Coast & Newcastle in NSW
- Melbourne inc. Werribee, Geelong, Craigieburn, Frankston & Mornington in VIC
- Canberra inc. Belconnen & Curtin in the ACT | Bathust, Young & Orange in NSW