Looking for a business opportunity? Don’t miss the Melbourne Franchising & Business Expo this weekendAugust 24, 2017
The Melbourne Franchising & Business Expo 2017 held on 26th to 27th August is the place to be if you are thinking of starting a business or looking for new ways to generate additional income.
Held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, 2 Clarendon Street, South Wharf, Melbourne, the Expo promises one of the largest exhibitions of top Australian franchise brands and businesses for sale, with more than 100 businesses participating.
Suitable for both individuals new to franchising as well as businesses investigating new income stream options, the Expo offers a myriad of business-focused events, including:
• Free legal and financial advice for new business start-up and franchising
• Daily seminars by industry experts aimed at new and current franchisees and franchisors
• Comprehensive research on franchise options ranging from $10,000 to more than $500,000
• Q&A with the Franchise Council of Australia
• New income stream options for individuals or businesses not interested in pursuing the franchise option
• One-to-one meeting with exhibitors from a complete range of industries including restaurants, food & beverage, printing, health & fitness, landscaping, leisure & travel, cafes/fast food, business & financial services, retail, packaging & delivery services, vending, domestic & commercial services.
If you are looking for a business with multiple income streams and the potential to generate profits faster, then one of the exhibitors to visit is Kleenit Group in booth D26.
One of Australia’s largest commercial, industrial and domestic high-pressure cleaning services with an $10 million turnover, the company offers a comprehensive range of services including:
Cleaning – paver, brick, driveway, house washing, and more
Coating – epoxy, anti-graffiti, anti-slip, factory coating, and more
Sealing – concrete, driveway, paver, and more
Removal – graffiti, bore, oil, and more.
While the cleaning business may not be top of mind for most business investors, the cleaning industry is actually a good way to start a recession-proof business with almost instant earnings and on a low capital investment.
Here are some reasons why:
• Low start-up costs with multiple revenue streams
• Exceptional Return on Investments
• Low overheads and no ongoing heavy financial commitments
• Instant cash flow as most clients pay cash
• Mobile – can be operated from home
• Scalable – the business can be as big or as small as you want it to be with potential for expansion.
The Melbourne Franchising and Business Opportunity Expo held 26th – 27th August from 10am – 5pm is the ideal place to pick up ideas and gather information on franchise and other business opportunities to help you start planning for the future. Don’t miss this important event – and don’t forget to visit Kleenit at booth D26.Tags: Franchise Opportunities