Concrete Floor Coatings, Epoxy Floors & Anti-Slip Floor Coatings For Residential & Commercial
The term “floor coatings” is a general reference to the type of paint or sealer applied to a floor surface, and should generally be applied by an expert who can recognise which type of coating needs to be applied, and more importantly, knows how to apply it.
There are many different types of floor coatings:
- Epoxy floor coatings
- Polyurethane floor coatings
- Polyurea floor coatings
- Water based floor coatings
- Acrylic floor sealers
Each type of floor coating is specific to its required use. For example an epoxy floor coating would generally be used on a factory or workshop floor whilst an acrylic sealer may be used on a garage floor.
Whichever type of floor coating you need, Kleenit have the expertise and knowledge to recommend the type of coating required, prepare the floor correctly to ensure adhesion, and then apply the coating correctly and professionally. Kleenit are approved applicators, recommended by the manufacturer, for many floor coating suppliers including Dulux, Jotun and I Coat to name but a few.
Kleenit Floor Coatings Services are available in:
- Perth and Joondalup, Rockingham, Mandurah, Fremantle, Midland, Bunbury & Augusta in WA
- Sydney and Campbelltown, Wollongong, Central Coast & Newcastle in NSW
- Melbourne and Werribee, Geelong, Craigieburn, Frankston & Mornington in VIC