Kleenshield Graffiti Remover – Delicate Surfaces Kit
Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Delicate is an environmentally safe and fully biodegradable product for use on painted and sensitive surfaces such as signs, colourbond, plastic and protective coatings. Kleenshield Graffiti Remover delicate will remove paint, spray paint, texta, permanent marker etc.
Perfect for removing felt pen, texta, wax and crayons (and some spray paint) from painted surfaces, information signs, and plastic playground equipment very quickly and without damage.
- 1 x 500ml bottle of Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Delicate Surfaces
- 1 x Nylon Bristle Brush, 1 x Scrubbing Brush, Cloth, Safety Glasses,
- 1 Pair of Chemical Gloves, 1 x Saline Eyewash and Instructions
- 1 Bucket
Kleenshield Graffiti Remover for Delicate Surfaces Kit – Safety Instructions
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
1. Remove all contents from the bucket and put on gloves and goggles.
2. As this product will remove paint and may cause damage to the underlying painted or delicate
surface it is advisable leave it on for as little time a necessary. A test area can be performed in an inconspicuous area to gauge compatibility of the surface.
3. Pour a small amount of Graffiti remover into the bucket and apply ONLY to the graffiti with the paint brush supplied. Agitate a little with the brush. Apply more product if the graffiti is not completely dissolved. This may have to be repeated several times if the graffiti is old. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface as it will not work effectively.
4. Use the scrubbing brush to agitate any stubborn areas.
5. Rinse the surface thoroughly with cold water. A high pressure water sprayer will improve results however, please take care to avoid splash back or overspray contacting skin.
6. Divert run off water to gardens/sand or dispose of in accordance with local government regulations. Do not let run off enter ponds or waterways.
- EYES: If product comes in contact with eyes, immediately rinse with the saline solution. Hold eyes open and flush with clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- SKIN: If product comes in contact with skin, wash off immediately and seek medical attention if irritation occurs. Remove any contaminated clothing.
- INGESTION: Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical attention.
- PROTECTIVE CLOTHING: Gloves, safety glasses, long pants and long sleeve top must be worn. Any contaminated clothing must be washed before re-use.
- S.D.S. For a Safety Data Sheet on this product, please contact Kleenit Head Office or Download the MSDS pdf here: Kleenshield Delicate Graffiti Remover MSDS