Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Kit – Heavy Duty
Everything you need to remove around 8m2 of graffiti!
Kleenshield Graffiti Remover – Heavy Duty Kit 1
Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Heavy Duty is an environmentally safe and fully biodegradable product for use on most unpainted hard surfaces such as brickwork, wood, limestone, concrete, masonry and stone.
Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Heavy Duty will remove paint, spray paint, texta, permanent marker etc.
- 1 x 500ml bottle of Kleenshield Graffiti Remover Heavy Duty
- 1 x Nylon Bristle Brush, 1 x Scrubbing Brush, Cloth, Safety Glasses,
- 1 Pair of Chemical Gloves, 1 x Saline Eyewash and Instructions
- 1 Bucket
Kleensheild Graffiti Remover Heavy Duty Kit – Safety Instructions
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
1. Remove all contents from the bucket and put on gloves and goggles.
2. Pour a small amount of Graffiti remover into the bucket and apply liberally to the graffiti with the paint brush supplied. Leave the product on for 3 minutes and agitate a little with the brush. Apply more product if the graffiti is not completely dissolved. This may have to be repeated several times if the graffiti is old or on a very porous surface. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface as it will not work effectively.
3. Use the scrubbing brush to agitate any stubborn areas.
4. Rinse the surface thoroughly with cold water. A high pressure water sprayer will improve results however, please take care to avoid splash back or overspray contacting skin.
5. Divert run off water to gardens/sand or dispose of in accordance with local government regulations. Do not let run off enter ponds or waterways.
- EYES: If product comes in contact with eyes, immediately rinse with the saline solution. Hold eyes open and flush with clean water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- SKIN: If product comes in contact with skin, wash off immediately and seek medical attention if irritation occurs. Remove any contaminated clothing.
- INGESTION: Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water and seek medical attention.
- PROTECTIVE CLOTHING: Gloves, safety glasses, long pants and long sleeve top must be worn. Any contaminated clothing must be washed before re-use.
- S.D.S. For a Safety Data Sheet on this product, please contact Kleenit Head Office or Download the MSDS pdf here: Kleenshield Delicate Graffiti Remover MSDS